måndag 14 mars 2011

Latest news from home and over seas!


Hello everybody!

Latest news from me. It's been too long since I updated at all, but from now on I'll do better!

These are pictures from the journey to Australia and Singapore we went on in February. It was a success and it was so inspiering! The beautiful sub-tropcial rainforests in Queensland we saw and all the beautiful birds in both Noosa (Queensland) and Singapore.

The two birds I hold in my hand has the colours of this upcoming summer! So you can imagine I was wery exited about all we got to see. So I can tell you that the colours of this summer is from the rainbow, and also whites, nudes and a little black. But the colour that makes me most happy is the blue that we haven't seen so much of the last years, but customers has asked for. So now we can dwell in all the shapes and specters of this colour. So my fashion advice this season, bring out the beauty of yourself and dress in colours this spring and summer, put all dark colours further in your closets! Enough of the darkness of the winter.

Now ahead I've got some more work and that makes me very happy! Some changes to some vintage clothing and also more festive dresses comeing up. Thank you all who have called me after you've been reading my blog! :D A great surprise and positive thing that it works so good this way!
In my ordinary day-work at Eurokangas, I've also enjoyed since we got back from the trip. It's so many lovely spring-summer fabrics to make nice clothes of this season.

love, Sofia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar